Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Bunch of Sickies!!

This all started on Saturday, the day Stella, Zac and Bethany came over. The Nati had a low fever. We thought it might be her ear but we didn't see any drainage (she has tubes!) so we figured she did not have an ear infection. We then decided it must be because she was getting a new tooth. On Sunday her fever got pretty high. We had to call the pediatrician because we didn't know what to do to get the fever down. She finally got better and we knew that we would be going to see Dr. Hayman on Monday.

So Monday we go to the pediatrician and poor Natalie had one of her ear tubes plugged. So she had a full blown ear infection. On top of that she had bronchitis. She stayed home Monday and Tuesday and by Wednesday she was much better. I on the other hand, woke up with a very red eye on Tuesday. Ignored it for the day but on Wednesday when my other eye was the same way I figured I must have pink eye so I had to go to the doctor to get drops (I have no idea how I got it before Nati!).

On Friday, Nati went back to the doctor with pink eye (this is never ending!!). We are both doing fine now. Nati's ears are clear, her bronchitis has cleared up and our eyes are back to white!!

Poor Nati!!

She is much better now!!

No comments: