Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nati's 2nd Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated her birthday with my family. Tita cooked us brunch and made a cake for Nati and me (since my birthday was the 25th). Nati loved the cupcake Tita had for her. Her favorite part was the icing.

She got lots of very cute presents. We had a great time watching her open them. She got blocks, clothes, sunglasses, a pool toy, beach toys and a Tickle Me Elmo (it's hilarious!). If you didn't realize it already we are going to the beach this summer! I got some pretty nice presents myself. It was a great day.

Nati enjoying her cupcake.
Trying out Tia Cynthia's present.
Trying out Elmo.
Trying to put her new sunglasses on (they are on the back of her neck!).
Opening her new blocks and still holding on to her sunglasses.

No comments: