Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we went to Bardstown on Thursday. First to Jason's Dad's and then to Lucy's. WE did Thanksgiving with my fam on Saturday. SORRY! I really messed up this year. I only took photos and Lucy's. I think what happened is that there were lots of people at the Lyvers' and keeping track of the kids was about all we could do. At my Mom's I have no idea! It's always kind of crazy when you get Natalie and Izzy together but I thought I had gotten used to that. UGH! I promise I will make it up to you at Christmas!

Natalie and Sam at Nana's.Natalie being silly. Nothing new :)



Family picture.2nd family picture. Make sure to pay attention to Natalie's face. Hilarious!
Natalie and Papi playing (Insert name here) instrument. Sorry can't remember the name!

No comments: